Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Co-Sponsors. Zappos and Scholastic (“The Sponsors”) and The Shoe Dish (“The Shoe Dish”). All questions regarding this Contest shall be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of The Sponsors and/or The Shoe Dish and members of their immediate families (spouses, parent, siblings and children) are not eligible for the Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winning the Prize (defined below) is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing. This Contest shall commence on January 10, 2011 and shall expire January 24, 2010.
4. How to Enter. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Contest. Eligible contestants may enter by Liking this contest by clicking the Like button at the bottom of the contest post on The Shoe Dish or its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/theshoedish), following The Shoe Dish on Twitter (http://twitter.com/theshoedish) and retweeting the following message: Do you Shoe-La-La RT and FF @theshoedish #ShoeLaLa. Additionally, contestants may enter by leaving a comment on The Shoe Dish and/or their Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/theshoedish) and/or Twitter (http://twitter.com/theshoedish) pages.
5. Limit. There are no limits to how many times you can enter; provided, however, each contestant is only eligible for one prize. The Shoe Dish will be the sole judge of the selection of the winning contestants and all such determinations are final and binding.
6. Verification of Potential Winners. To win a grand prize, the potential winner must be compliant with the terms and conditions set forth herein. Potential winners must be following or liking The Shoe Dish on Facebook of Twitter to be eligible for a prize. The potential winner will be notified by email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the three (3) business days following the potential winner’s selection as a winner by The Shoe Dish, the potential winner will be disqualified.
7. Prizes. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, 1 winners will receive Shoe-La-La from Scholastic and a $50 gift certificate to Zappos.com. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or be used with other coupons, gift certificates or promotions from The Sponsors or The Shoe Dish.
8. Limitations of Prizes. Sponsor makes no warranties with respect to the prizes. No cash or other substitution of the prizes will be given.
9. Release. By receipt of a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, arising out of participation in the Contest.
10. Publicity. Each winner agrees to allow Sponsors to use his or her name, prize information, for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
11. Conditions of Participation. The Sponsors are not responsible for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by either Sponsor in their sole discretion. In such event, The Shoe Dish reserves the right to award the grand prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Either Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with Sponsor’s web site, the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, either Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Either Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, traffic congestion or disconnections in phone or internet lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest.
13. Governing Law. These rules and this Contest are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of New York. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
Came straight to this page? Please visit The Shoe Dish for tons more.
Have questions or suggestions for shoedish? Please email email@example.com.